With a sorbetto you get the taste of an Italian summer night. This dessert with lemon is a classic of La cucina Italiana, italian cuisine and is prepared in different ways depending on the chef's choice. Sometimes you get a sorbetto served as an ice cream or sorbet but the tastiest comes served in champagne glasses – with or without prosecco.
- Lemon sorbet or lemon ice cream
- Sparkling wine or non-alcoholic option (I always use Richard Juhlin's non-alcoholic Odd Bird – Liberated from alcohol)
How to do this
- Mix the lemon sorbet, milk, wine and a few splashes of lemon juice using a blender. It is also possible to mix together by hand with a whisk.
- Make sure it foams and mixes well. Choose your own consistency. Take more sorbet if you want it a little thicker or more milk and sparkling if you want it more like a drink.
- Serve in champagne glasses